MP4 & MKV & 3GP & Divx Filmler & Mp3 & İndir & Bedava & 3GP İndir
 art director at Syracuse  B-261910-%C3%BCye_ol
 art director at Syracuse  B-261910-%C3%BCye_ol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Film, müzik indir, bedava indir , 3gp film indir , cepte film , mp4 film indir , mkv film indir

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap
Giriş yap
Kullanıcı Adı:
Şifre:
Beni hatırla: 
:: Şifremi unuttum
Reklam
Sanatçı Kutucuğu
Anket
Sitemizin Yeni Temasını Nasıl Buldunuz ?
Çok Güzel
 art director at Syracuse  Vote_lcap33% art director at Syracuse  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
İdare Eder
 art director at Syracuse  Vote_lcap8% art director at Syracuse  Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Eskisinden İyi
 art director at Syracuse  Vote_lcap0% art director at Syracuse  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kötü Olmuş
 art director at Syracuse  Vote_lcap50% art director at Syracuse  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Eski Hali Daha İyiydi
 art director at Syracuse  Vote_lcap8% art director at Syracuse  Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Toplam Oylar : 12
Film Kutucuğu
En Yeni Filmler
En Yeni Filmler
                                                                                                                                                                                         "

art director at Syracuse

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
xiaobao
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Mesaj Sayısı : 1
Puanlar : 3
Rep puanı : 1
Kayıt tarihi : 26/09/10

art director at Syracuse  Empty
MesajKonu: art director at Syracuse     art director at Syracuse  Icon_minitimePaz Eyl. 26, 2010 5:43 am

I’ve known Jeanne Shenandoah for many of her 60+ years. My work in community as artist, baker and organic gardener has created many opportunities to share culture with folks from the Onondaga Nation. Over breakfast at the Village Eatery in Jamesville, NY, our conversation had drifted to our children and the constant dose of TV and video games that so consume their time and energy. Jeanne wished there was a way to put Haudenosaunee core teachings back into their daily lives. The Thanksgiving Address (literally”the words before all else”) came to mind, as these words best express the importance of living in harmony with the natural world. Recited to open and close civil and religious meetings (as well as a daily sunrise greeting) the Address thanks each life-sustaining aspect of our lives, connecting all present in harmony with one another and the natural world.
As art director at Syracuse Cultural Workers, one of my jobs is to help create these kinds of visual “tools for change”. The thoughts in the Address flow from “greetings and thanks to each other as people” to thanking the earth, the waters and fish, the plants and animals, the winds and 4 directions, the thunderers, the sun and moon and stars, the teachers and all the gifts of creation. The shared experience of reciting or listening to these words puts “our minds as one” and conveys respect for all that surrounds us. I wanted to preserve the flow of thoughts and was challenged to create a “slow release” poster. With Jeanne’s 60th birthday coming up, I gathered many of my thumbnail drawings, taping them together much like those packets of postcards you buy in souvenir shops. The card opened like an accordion, over 5 feet long, working as both poster to hang on wall or small book to rest on table or nightstand. Jeanne was thrilled. So was I.
[Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

art director at Syracuse
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
MP4 & MKV & 3GP & Divx Filmler & Mp3 & İndir & Bedava & 3GP İndir :: Mp3 İndir :: Yerli Mp3 İndir-
Buraya geçin: